Epic videos
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves.

4 participants

O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves. Empty O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves.

Message par weetti Dim 16 Mar - 22:54

weetti

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves. Empty Re: O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves.

Message par weetti Dim 16 Mar - 22:55

Marty, this is for you.

weetti

O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves. Empty Re: O'CD: where every crazy person of Geneva meets. Brace yourselves.

Message par weetti Dim 16 Mar - 22:55

(I mean it is for all of you, but "clin d'oeil" to Marty)

weetti

Message par Ganton Lun 17 Mar - 2:12

Either I don't get it or you should check some settings cuz I couldn't play it... "This Video Is Private" Smile
Ganton
Ganton

Message par weetti Lun 17 Mar - 8:43

Can you watch it now? (It's the first time I put something on youtube)

weetti

Message par Vivi Lun 17 Mar - 12:41

epic from 3:39

What a motivator your colleague!
Good job

This guy has no sens of rythm. May god be with him

04:49: "Fuck fuck, fashion baby" these are NOT the lyrics!!

What made him do that?
Did he know he was filmed?
Did he get that you were making fun of him?
What did the other clients do?
Can we see him on tour?

... too many question, so few answers
Vivi
Vivi
Admin

http://purvideos.purforum.com

Message par weetti Lun 17 Mar - 13:11

Romamaromama!

Well, my colleague knows him, because he comes to the store very often. So when he came in, my colleague simply said: "oh there's the Lady Gaga fan" and I think he asked him if he wanted to sing a little bit.
He didn't know he was filmed, nor did he know we were trying not to laugh. I was behind, so I could.
There were only two other clients I think at that moment, one left and the other was quite lost and simply continued looking at dvds.
No, unfortunately you can't see him on tour.

But, what we don't see in this video is what followed. He started talking about how much he loves Lady Gaga and how there were the same. And then, he said she was the queen of pop now, not Madonna. He said he hated Madonna and wanted to kill her. He said his mission was to destroy Madonna so Lady Gaga could be queen...

weetti

Message par weetti Lun 17 Mar - 13:13

Of course this person is a quite, differently abled, so yes it is bad to make fun of them. But, you have to understand that we got 10 of those coming to the store every day so, we have do something not to lose our minds.

weetti

Message par Martyranosaurus Lun 17 Mar - 16:56

oh my God where to start where to start...

EPIC! Thank you steph and your colleague for sharing this truly wonderful moment with us. I love you forever.

He's so angry, and oh his sens of rythm is clearly non existent, worse than that possibly... We shouldn't even mention it. Don't know what to say, I'm speechless.

Thank you, thank you, gonna watch it again very soon (probably regularly)
Martyranosaurus
Martyranosaurus

Message par Ganton Lun 17 Mar - 19:58

Thank you Victor for asking the questions that were burning inside of me for the entire video... Steph this is the perfect video in the perfect category... well done and Marty... I love you
Ganton
Ganton

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé